Two Body Side Opening Morgue Refrigerator, Transfer Options Available
Side opening conveyor or telescoping morgue refrigerators are designed with individual doors. A conveyor or telescoping mechanism fully supports the body tray. When the door is opened, the body tray and cadaver are displayed in full side view.
- Dimensions: 8′ (243 cm) L x 3’6″ (114 cm) W x 6’7″ (200 cm) H
- Shipping Weight: Approximate Total Shipping Weight (pounds) 1 421
1. 26 Gauge corrosion resistant stucco embossed coated steel – interior wall exterior wall Interior ceiling
2. 20 Gauge stainless steel – exposed wall 26 Gauge smooth galvanized – ceiling topside floor bottom side
3. 14 Gauge galvanized – interior floor
- Mechanism:2) Conveyors (KT300) and body trays (JC100)
- Weight capacity: 375 pounds per tray
- Mechanism:2) Telescope (KT200) and body trays (JC100)
- Weight capacity: 375 pounds per tray
- (1) Small ceiling mount encapsulated refrigeration System Opening (for use with non-standard locations)
- (1) 2” Solar powered digital thermometer installed in wall
- (1) Set of 2 card holders
- (1) Set of (2) 83” (210 cm) x 21”(53 cm) side opening door – stainless Int.
- Each solid service door includes magnetic gasket and perimeter frame heater wire
- Raise bottom door to be at 12 3/8″(30 cm)
- (1) Set of (2) door controlled light switches
- (1) Wood blocking at the bottom of the door frames
- (1) Set of (4) hydraulic dampers installed (101717)
- (1) Set of (4) wire cables installed
- (1) Set of (2) aluminum frame on the interior of the door frame
- (1) Tapping plate material in door sides
- (1) Set of brackets for hardware
- (1) Set of 2 wrap corners
- (1) CPB050DC-A 4 degrees Celsius operation encapsulated refrigeration system indoor ceiling mount high temperature “off cycle” timer R-404A refrigerant 115-1-60 electrical which meets CEC requirements. System overall size Is 29″ (73 cm) W x 44.5″ (111 cm) L and 14.5″ (35 cm) H. 13.3 Total system amps 16.1 minimum circuit amps 20 maximum fuse size. 4.81 EER rating (system capacity 3460 BTU’s/hour at 26.7 degrees Celsius ambient temperature.)
- Calculated load for cooler (4.0 degrees Celsius) is 1391 BTU’s/hour calculated from 24 degrees Celsius ambient temperature 20 minutes of open door time per 24 hours for (2) 83″ (210 cm) x 21″ (53 cm) side opening door opening into 24 degrees Celsius ambient (normal usage) no vent air no people working in the room no additional electrical load and 175 pounds of cadavers entering at 24 degrees Celsius to be cooled in 24 hours.
- All calculations are based on data supplied by ASHRAE publications.
- Price does not include taxes bonding installation or freight
- Includes conveyors (KT300) and body trays (JC100) for KI200 / Includes telescope (KT200) and body trays (JC100) for KC200
- Facility is responsible for field verification
- Warranty: 18-month parts and labor 5-year compressor 15-year walk-in panel
- Refrigeration units shipped unassembled and an assembly manual is included.
Mopec products ship FOB Oak Park, Michigan via small package delivery, LTL carrier or contracted carrier at the discretion of Mopec Logistics. As an option, you can arrange product pickup from our facility or specify a freight account for equipment transport. International shipments can be prepared by Mopec Logistics or arranged through your selected freight forwarder.
Please note that inside delivery, uncrating and debris removal is not available for all products unless equipment is being installed by Mopec. Mopec Customer Service will send you a brief shipping questionnaire when you are ready to place your order, which will aid us in providing the type of service your site can accommodate.
When your products have been delivered, please make sure to inspect the shipment and note any damage on the bill of lading before signing for the delivery. If the carrier was contracted by Mopec, we will replace the damaged product and file a freight claim with our carrier. If your freight account was used for the shipment, it will be your responsibility to file the claim with your contracted carrier.
Warranty and Returns
Mopec replaces or repairs products under warranty and will cover the cost to return off-quality items to our warehouse, as needed.
We also accept non-warranty returns of unused, undamaged instruments and equipment if the product was not customized for your order. You will be responsible for the cost of the return shipment and credit will be issued when the products are received by our warehouse. A 25% restocking fee will apply to non-warranty returns.
Order and Delivery Changes
We understand that requirements and schedules can change. If you need to make a change to your order, please let us know and we will advise you of any change in pricing. If your delivery date needs to change, please let us know as soon as possible, as storage fees may apply if the equipment has been fabricated.
Mopec begins investing resources and material in your order as soon as it is released to our production schedule. If you find that you must cancel your order, a cancellation fee may apply, contingent upon the costs that Mopec has incurred. Please contact your Mopec Sales Representative as soon as possible if you need to cancel your order.
Mopec payment terms are net 30 Days, subject to approval by Mopec’s credit department. Major credit cards are accepted; however, a 3% surcharge will be added for credit card purchases exceeding $10,000.00.
Your company may be subject to applicable sales tax unless a certificate of tax exemption is provided.
International shipments require payment in advance by wire transfer or letter of credit.
Freight and Installation
All items are FOB Oak Park, Michigan. Freight is prepaid and added to our invoice unless your company freight account number is provided.
Our pricing does not include freight costs, unless a freight line item is included in your Mopec quote.
Our pricing does not include installation. Please advise your sales representative or Mopec estimator if you would like to receive pricing for equipment installation.
Production Lead Time
Instruments and Consumables merchandise will ship 1-5 days after Mopec receives your purchase order.
Standard equipment will ship 75-90 days after Mopec receives your purchase order.
Custom/Modified equipment will ship 90-120 days after Mopec receives your signed approval drawings.
Equipment will be manufactured according to the specifications described in the proposal and spec sheet presented by Mopec; if approval drawings have been completed, they will supersede our standard product specifications.
Please note that any request for a change in equipment or services may result in additional charges. These changes and any associated pricing updates will be implemented through Mopec\'s change-order process.