Autopsy Saws and Replacement Autopsy Saw Blades & Accessories
At Mopec, we understand that every lab and autopsy suite is unique and faces differing challenges that require a variety of tools to choose from. To accommodate these needs Mopec offers three electric autopsy saw models to choose from. The Stryker Autopsy Saw (Model 810) is known as the industry standard throughout anatomic pathology. Powerful and lightweight, the Stryker Autopsy Saw has lived up to its reputation as the original autopsy saw. The Stryker 810 Autopsy Saw was officially discontinued by Stryker on March 31, 2020.
The Mopec 1000 Autopsy Saw is the perfect option for replacing your Stryker Autopsy Saw on a tighter budget. With a machined aluminum housing, rugged construction, and a conveniently placed on/off switch, the Mopec 1000 Autopsy Saw is a dependable and economical solution.
The Mopec 5000 Autopsy Saw is the next evolution in autopsy saws. Breaking away from the traditional rear-weighted design, the Mopec 5000 Autopsy Saw is ergonomically designed with centered weight to reduce wrist strain. The Mopec 5000 is the first saw specifically designed for autopsy and is completely submersible for easier and better cleaning!
On August 26 2020, Mopec introduced the Mopec 810 Autopsy Saw. The 810 Autopsy Saw has long been considered the most powerful and durable saw available. Many practitioners prefer the slender handle, which gives them precise control. It has a powerful motor that produces 17,000 rpm and 32,000 oscillations per minute. Mopec is proud to provide this saw customers thought would never be available again.
Compare Autopsy Saws
|Product Info|| |
Mopec 1000 Autopsy Saw
Mopec Swordfish Autopsy Saw
Mopec 810 Autopsy Saw
The Mopec 1000 Autopsy Saw is a trusted solution to those who are looking for an economical alternative to a Stryker 810 Autopsy Saw or Mopec 810 Autopsy Saw.
This Mopec Autopsy Saw has a rugged construction and a machined aluminum housing that reduces heat and noise. On/Off switch is designed and placed so that it will not break if dropped. Designed for removing the cranial cap, making linear cuts, or sectioning small bone specimens.
Previously known as the Mopec 5000, the Mopec Swordfish is the first bone saw developed specifically for autopsy use. It is totally submersible for complete cleaning. The hand-piece runs on 40V for a cooler touch, reduced vibration; and the axial mount blades offer safer installation. Your lab and your employees will benefit from this safer, more hygienic autopsy saw.
New & Improved
Thicker Heavy Duty power cord
The Mopec 810 Autopsy Saw remains as the industry standard in anatomic & forensic pathology.
High speed oscillating action quickly cuts through bone with minimal damage to soft tissue. Used for removing the cranial cap, making linear cuts or sectioning small bone specimens.
|Availability||In stock||In stock||In stock|
|Weight||3.32 lbs||10.2 lbs||4.24 lbs|
|Included Blades||1 Large Section Blade (64mm)||1 Large Section Blade (64 mm), 1 Large Round Blade (76 mm), 1 Spinal Column Blade (51 mm), 1 Round Blade (64mm)||1 Large Section Blade (64mm)|
|Cleanability||Disinfecting Sprays and Wipes||Completely Submersible for up to 15 Minutes, Disinfecting Sprays and Wipes||Disinfecting Sprays and Wipes|
|Blade Mount||Side Screw Tightening *Replacement Blade Arbor Required||Included Top Clamp Mount for Cheaper and Safer Blade Replacement||Side Screw Tightening *Replacement Blade Arbor Required|
|Hand Piece Temperature||Average temperature increase with prolonged use||40V operation for a cooler touch with prolonged use||Average temperature increase with prolonged use|
|Design||Machined aluminum housing with weighted bottom design||Improved ergonomic center-balanced design housing a quieter motor||Cast aluminum housing with slender handle design|
|Voltage||US (115V), International (230V)||US - 115V, International - 230V||-|
|Select options||Select options||Add to cart|
Shop Replacement Autopsy Saw Blades
- Autopsy Saw Blades, SuperCut, Compatible with Stryker Saw$118.95 – $161.95
- Autopsy Saw Blades, Compatible with Stryker Saw$79.95 – $169.95
- Autopsy Saw Blades for Mopec Swordfish$84.95 – $99.95
Shop Autopsy Saw Accessories
- Saw Blade Arbor – BD106$99.95
- Bone Dust Vacuum Collector for Mopec Swordfish$3,499.95
- Saw Attachment Y Bracket – BD021$112.95
- Filter for Select Bone Dust Vacuums – BD053$116.95
- Bone Dust Vacuum Collector for Stryker 810 Saw, Mopec 810 Saw & Mopec Autopsy Saw$3,499.95
- Mopec 5000 Bone Dust Collector Hood – 10 pack$248.95
- Quietcut Vacuum Hose – BD028$97.95
- Vacuum Adapter for a Stryker Saw – BD022$98.95
- Depth Gauge for Mopec 5000$97.95
- Filter Kit For Mopec Bone Vacuum 5000 – BD097$656.95
- Mopec Saw Mount Bracket. Autopsy – BD020$277.95
- Arbor Wrench, 0.5″ Combination – BD107$21.95
- Paper Filters for Swordfish Vacuum, Pack of 50 – BD149$125.95
- Vacuum Hose with Quick Release Fittings for Swordfish Vacuum – BD148$108.95
- Mopec 810 Saw & Vacuum SetProduct on sale
- Mopec 1000 Saw & Vacuum SetProduct on sale
- Mopec Swordfish Saw & Vacuum SetProduct on sale
- Replacement Cast Vacuum Filter for Stryker 986 Cast Vac$205.95