More than 40 standard features and optional accessories make this workstation ideal for any work environment. Standard features bring production to life and optional accessories customize your grossing station to your unique requirements. The versatile MB150 can be wall mounted or mounted to leg frames. A ventilated trash can, with or without wheels, is available if the leg frame option is selected. Back draft ventilation safely and effectively removes fumes and vapors from the work area. The factory installed exhaust duct can be connected to any in-house ventilation system.
- Dimensions: 48″ (122 cm) L x 29″ (74 cm) W x 45½” (116 cm) H
Standard Features Include:
- Electrical requirements: 115V – 60 Hz – 1 PH – 1 circuit – 20 amps.
- Recessed stainless steel work surface
- Removable polyethylene cutting board 23″ (58.4 cm) L x 16″ (40.6 cm) W x ¾“ (2 cm) H
- Washable ruler with inch/centimeter markings
- Ruler is located on the inside lip of the workstation
- Magnetic tool bar holds instruments when not in use
- Organizer bin – small (Qty 1) stainless steel
- Organizer bin – large (Qty 1) stainless steel
- 4 leveling pads
- Stainless steel c-fold paper towel dispenser
- Waterproof light with 2 LED bulbs
- GFCI Electrical receptacle, 1 circuit – 15 amps.
- 8-foot hospital grade line cord
- Duct stub connection: 46″ (116.9 cm) L x 3″ (7.6 cm) W
- Back draft ventilation is designed to safely and efficiently remove formaldehyde fumes and hazardous chemical vapors. Equipped with a factory installed exhaust duct which can be connected to any in-house ventilation system.
- Electrical work accomplished at factory
- Only trade hook-up required
NOTE: Ventilated trash can or ventilated trash can on wheels option is only available if leg frame option is purchased.