Designed for any size laboratory, the MB400 is a medium sized free standing workstation featuring a sloped work surface, integrally constructed large sink and Mopec’s back draft ventilation system. The MB400 provides ample work space and the standard conveniences needed to perform the most demanding grossing procedures.
- Dimensions: 60″ (152.4 cm) L x 29″ (73.7 cm) W x 79″ (200.1 cm) H
Standard Features Includes:
- Electrical requirements: 115V- 60 Hz – 1 PH – 1 circuit – 20 amps.
- All stainless steel construction
- Large deep sink, 19″ (48 cm) L x 14″ (36 cm) W x 10″ (25 cm) D
- Includes hot/cold water fixture with wrist blade handles and swing spout faucet and built-In vacuum breaker
- Recessed stainless steel work surface
- Removable polyethylene cutting board – color white 23″ (58.4 cm) L x 16″ (40.6 cm) W x 3/4″ (2 cm) H
- 4 leveling pads
- Washable ruler with inch/centimeter markings
- Ruler is located on the inside lip of the workstation
- Magnetic tool bar holds instruments when not in use
- Stainless steel c-fold paper towel dispenser
- Energy saving, long life LED lights (2)
- GFCI electrical receptacle
- Duct stub connection: 58″ (147.32 cm) L x 3″ (7.6cm) W
- Back draft ventilation designed to safely and efficiently remove formaldehyde fumes and hazardous chemical vapors. Equipped with a factory installed exhaust duct which can be connected to any in-house ventilation system.
- All plumbing and electrical work accomplished at factory
- Only trade hookup required
- 14″ Stainless steel shelf
- Organizer Bin – (1) small stainless steel
- Organizer Bin – (1) large stainless steel