Dimensions: 8'(243cm) L x 3'3"(99cm) W x 4'7"(139cm) high
(1) RCPF075DC-A-5 Refrigeration System
Approximate shipping weight 1550 Lbs
Note: The overall height with casters is not to exceed 5'1".
26 gauge corrosion resistant stucco embossed coated steel interior walls, exterior walls, interior ceiling
20 Gauge Stainless Steel-Exposed Wall
20 Gauge smooth galvanized-ceiling topside, floor bottom side-100 smooth aluminum-interior floor
Note: This overall height with casters is not to exceed 5'1"
(1) Vapor Proof Light Fixture (Shipped loose for field installation)
(1) Heated air vent for 4" thick panel (Install in wall or corner panel)
(1) Medium ceiling mount Capsule Pak Refrigeration system opening (For use with non-standard Capsule Pak locations)
(2) Card Holders
(2) KT100 Telescopes (2) JC100 body trays
(1) Double wrap corner for door
(1) 27"(68cm) W x 42"(106cm)H Solid Service Door - Stainless Int.
Each Solid Service Door includes cam lift hinges, pull handle with key, magnetic gasket and perimeter frame heater wire.
(1) Angle Iron Frame Assembly with 6 Casters (2 locking)
(1) Door Controlled Light Switch
(2) Telescopes (KT100) (2) Body trays (JC100)
(1) RCPF075DC-A-5 Remote Capsule Pak Refrigeration System, pre-assembled, pre piped and pre charged with quick connect fitting. Five (5) feet of pre-charged line set, all weather hood and -20 Degree ambient controls-10 Degrees F operation, low temperature, air cooled, R404-A refrigerant, defrost timer, welded hermetic, Meets CEC requirements.
2w.351 condensing unit rack overall size 26.25" W x 35" L x 18.25" H. Unit cooler cowl overall size is 24" W x 39" L x 13.5" H. Condensing unit 208/230-1-60 electrical requirements are 7.6 minimum circuit AMPS and 15 maximum fuse size. Unit cooler, 115-1-60 electrical requirements are 13.3 minimum circuit AMPS and 15 maximum fuse size 3.25 EER rating (system capacity 3175 BTU's/hour at 37.8 Degrees Ambient temperature.
Calculated load for -20°C is 2678 BTU's/hour calculated from 24.0° C. ambient temperature, 21.1° C. floor temperature (non insulated floor), 5 minutes open door time for (1) 30" x 50" walk-in door, opening into 24° C. ambient, no vent air, no people working in the room, no additional electrical load.
(1) 100 watt light operating 8 hours per day, 175 pounds of cadavers entering at 24°C to be cooled in 24 hours.
All calculations are based on data supplied by ASHRAE publications.
Telescoping racks and trays are included.
Price does not include taxes, bonding, freight charges, or installation.
Facility is responsible for field verification.
Warranty:18 month parts and labor, 5 year compressor, 15 year walk-in panel.
Refrigeration units ship unassembled. An assembly manual is included.
Reference: NL1369751GA-A Dated 3-7-13