Dimensions: 8'(243cm) L x 3'6"(106cm) wide, 5'-3-5/8"(160cm) high
(1) RCPF075DC-A-5 Remote Capsule Pak Refrigeration System
Approximate shipping weight: 1466 Lbs
26 Gauge corrosion resistant stucco embossed coated steel interior walls, exterior walls, interior ceiling 20 Gauge stainless steel-exposed wall
26 Gauge smooth galvanized-ceiling topside
1" vinyl floor sealer for (1) -20 Degrees C freezer
The floor under this room must be insulated to avoid frost build up/and or structural damage.
(1) Medium ceiling mount Capsule Pak refrigeration system opening (For use with non-standard Capsule Pak locations)
(1) Heated air vent for 4" thick panel (Install in wall or corner panel)
(1) Vapor proof light fixture (Shipped loose for field installation)
(2) Card Holders
(2) KT100 Telescopes (2) JC123 body trays Weight capacity: 350 Lbs per tray
(1) Double Wrap-Around Corner on Door Section (may require different handle with inside release on the interior of door in lieu of interior frame)
(1) 30"W(76cm) x 50"(127cm) H Walk In Door - Stainless Int.
Includes door closer cam lift hinges, handle w/inside release, cylinder lock with keys, magnetic gasket, heater wire , digital thermometer, double sweep gasket & switch w/pilot light
(1) RCPF075DC-A-5 Remote Capsule Pak Refrigeration System pre
assembled, pre piped and pre charged with quick connect fittings and (5) feet of pre-charged line set. All weather hood and -20 Degrees Ambient controls, -10 Degree F operation, low temperature, air cooled, R404A refrigerant, defrost timer, welded hermetic, meets CEC requirement, 3.251 Condensing unit rack overall size 26.25"(66cm) W x 35"(88cm) L x 18.25"(46cm) H. Unit cooler cowl overall size is 24"(60cm) W x 39"(99cm) L x 13.5"(34cm) H. Condensing unit, 208-230-1-60 electrical requirements are 7.6 AMPS and 15 maximum fuse size 3.25 EER rating (system capacity 3175 BTU's/hour at 37.8 Degrees Celsius ambient temperature.
Calculated load for -20°C is 2678 BTU's/hour calculated from 24° C. ambient temperature, 21.1° C. floor temperature (non insulated floor), 5 minutes open door time for (1) 30"(76cm) X 50"(127cm) walk-in door, opening into 24° C. ambient, no vent air, no people working in the room, no additional electrical load.
(1) 100 watt light operating 8 hours per day, and 175 pounds of cadavers entering at 24°C to be cooled in 24 hours.
All calculations are based on data supplied by ASHRAE publications.
Telescoping rack and body tray are included.
Price does not include taxes, bonding, freight charges, or installation.
Facility is responsible for field verification.
Warranty: 18 month parts and labor, 5 year compressor, 15 year walk-in panel.
Refrigeration units shipped unassembled. An assembly manual is included.
Reference: NL1366430GA-A Dated 1-14-13