Dimensions: 8'(243cm) L x 3'6"(106cm) W x 8'7"(261cm) H
(1) CPB050DC-A Refrigeration System
Approximate Total Shipping Weight (lbs) 1,617
26 Gauge Corrosion Resistant Stucco Embossed Coated Steel-Interior wall, Exterior wall, Interior ceiling
20 Gauge Stainless Steel-Exposed Wall
26 Gauge smooth galvanized-ceiling topside, floor bottom side
14 Gauge Galvanized-Interior floor
(3) KT400 Conveyors (4) JC123 Body trays Weight capacity: 350 Lbs per tray
(1) Vapor proof Light Fixture (Shipped Loose For Field Installation).
(28) Sq. Ft. Of 3/4'' CDX Plywood Wall Backing - (full height on the back wall and all the way to the bottom of the wall with plywood notched for lock holes)
(1)Small Ceiling Mount Capsule-Pak Refrigeration System Opening (For Use With Non-Standard Capsule-Pak Locations)
(1) 2'' Solar Powered Digital Thermometer Installed in wall
(1) (2) Wrap Around Corner for Door Section
(1) Set of 3 Card Holder
(1) Set of (3) Door Controlled Light Switches
(1) Set of (3) 27''(68cm) x 22''(55cm) Solid Service Door -Stainless Int.
Each solid service door includes cam lift hinges, pull handle with key, magnetic gasket, and perimeter frame heater wire.
(1) Wood Blocking at the Bottom of the Door Frames
(1) CPB050DC-A 4 Degrees Celsius Operation, Capsule-Pak Refrigeration System, Indoor Ceiling Mount High Temperature, "Off Cycle" Timer, R-404A Refrigerant, 115-1-60 Electrical Which Meets CEC Requirements. System Overall Size Is 29"(73cm) Wide x 44.5"(111cm) Long and 14.5"(35cm) High. 13.3 Total System AMPS, 16.1 Minimum Circuit AMPS, 20 Maximum Fuse Size.4.81EER Rating ( system capacity 3460BTU's/hour at 26.7 Degrees Celsius ambient temperature. )
Calculated load for Cooler (4.0 Degrees Celsius) is 1262 BTU's/hour calculated from 24 Degrees Celsius ambient temperature, 5 minutes of open door time per 24 hours for (3) 27"(68cm) x 22"(55cm) service door opening into 24 Degrees Celsius ambient, 31 minutes of open door time per 24 hours for each No people working in the room, no additional electrical load, and 175 pounds of cadavers entering at 24 Degrees Celsius to be cooled in 24 hours.
All calculations are based on data supplied by ASHRAE publications.Clarifications:
Price does not include taxes, bonding, installation or freight.
Conveyors and body trays are included.
Facility is responsible for field verification.
Warranty: 18 month parts and labor, 5 year compressor, 15 year walk-in panelRefrigeration units shipped unassembled, an assembly manual is included
Reference: NL1244133GA-E Dated 1-02-2013
See catalog page 375 for further information