Dimensions: 8'(243cm) L x 6'6"(198cm) W x 5'4"(162cm) H
(1) CPB075DC-A Refrigeration System
Approximate Total Shipping Weight (lbs) 2000
26 Gauge Corrosion Resistant Stucco Embossed Coated Steel- Interior wall, Exterior wall, Interior ceiling
20 Gauge Stainless Steel-Exposed wall
26 Gauge Smooth Galvanized-Ceiling topside, floor bottom side
14 Gauge Galvanized- Interior floor
(2) Vapor proof Light Fixture (Shipped Loose For Field Installation).
(1) MediumCeiling Mount Capsule-Pak Refrigeration System Opening(For Use With Non-Standard Capsule-Pak Locations)
Sq. Ft. Of 3/4"CDX Plywood Sub floor
(1) Set of 4 Card Holders
(1) Set of (2) 27-1/2"(68cm) x 51"(129cm) Walk In Door - Stainless Int.
Includes door closer, cam lift hinges, NL9800 deadbolt/Key padlock handle with inside safety release,magnetic gasket, heater wire, digital thermometer, and double sweep gasket.
(1) Switch and Pilot Light Installed in the wall
(1) Special 67"(170cm) Exterior Ramp with Non Skid Strips Applied (25-1/2"(63cm) Deep)
(1) CPB075DC-A 4 Degrees Celsius Operation, Capsule-Pak Refrigeration System, Indoor Ceiling Mount High Temperature, ''Off Cycle''Timer,R-404A Refrigerant,208/230-1-60 Electrical Which Meets CEC Requirements. System Overall Size Is 37"(93cm) Wide, 48.25"(121cm) Long and 14.5"(35cm) High. 11 Total System AMPS,9.3 Minimum Circuit AMPS,15 Maximum Fuse Size.5.04EER Rating (system capacity 5237 BTU's/hour at 26.7 Degrees Celsius ambient temperature)
Calculated load for Cooler (4.0 Degrees Celsius) is 2595 BTU's/hour calculated from 24 Degrees Celsius ambient temperature, 27 minutes of open door time per 24 hours for each of (2) 27-1/2"(68cm) x 51"(129cm) Walk in doors opening into 24 Degrees Celsius ambient (normal usage).
(1) 100 watt lights operating 8 hours per day, no vent air no people working in the room, no additional electrical load, and 350 pounds of cadavers entering at 24 Degrees Celsius to be cooled in 24 hours.
All calculations are based on data supplied by ASHRAE publications.
Price does not include taxes, bonding, installation or freight.
Carts and trays are not included.
Facility is responsible for field verification.
Warranty: 18 month parts and labor, 5 year compressor, 15 year walk-in panel.
Refrigeration units ship unassembled. An assembly manual is included.
Please see catalog page 368 for further information.
Reference: NL1244196GA-E Dated 1-04-2013