Dimensions: 8'(243cm) L x 3'6"(106cm) W x 4'1"(124cm) H
(1) CPB050DC-A Refrigeration System
Approximate Total Shipping Weight (lbs) 1,424
26 Gauge Corrosion Resistant Stucco Embossed Coated Steel- Interior wall, Exterior wall, Interior ceiling
20 Gauge Stainless Steel-Exposed wall
26 Gauge smooth galvanized ceiling topside, floor bottom side
14 Gauge Galvanized- Interior floor
(1) Telescope (KT200) and (1) body tray (JC123) Weight capacity: 350 Lbs per tray
(1) Vapor proof Light Fixture (Shipped Loose For Field Installation).
(28) Sq. Ft. Of 3/4"CDX Plywood wall Backing-(full height on the back wall and all the way to the bottom of the wall with plywood notched for lock holes)
(1) Small ceiling mount capsule-pak Refrigeration system opening (For Use With Non-Standard Capsule-Pak Locations)
(1) 2'' Solar Powered Digital Thermometer Installed in wall
(1) Card Holder
(1) 83"(210cm) x 21"(53cm) Side Opening Door - Stainless Int.
Each solid service door includes magnetic gasket and perimeter frame heater wire
Raise bottom door to be at 12-3/8''(30cm)
(1) Door Controlled Light Switch
(1) Wood Blocking at the Bottom of the Door Frames
(1) Set of (2) Hydraulic Dampers Installed (101717)
(1) Set of (2) Wire Cables Installed
(1) Aluminum Frame on the Interior of the Door Frame
(1) Tapping Plate Material in Door Sides
(1) Set of Brackets for Hardware
(1) CPB050DC-A 4 Degrees Celsius Operation, Capsule-Pak Refrigeration System, Indoor Ceiling Mount High Temperature, ''Off Cycle ''Timer,R-404A Refrigerant,115-1-60 Electrical Which Meets CEC Requirements. System Overall Size Is 29"(73cm) Wide, 44.5"(111cm) Long and 14.5"(35cm) High. 13.3 Total System AMPS,16.1 Minimum Circuit AMPS,20 Maximum Fuse Size.4.81 EER Rating (system capacity 3460 BTU's/hour at 26.7 Degrees Celsius ambient temperature)
Calculated load for Cooler (4.0 Degrees Celsius) is 1059 BTU's/hour calculated from 24 Degrees Celsius ambient temperature, 20 minutes of open door time per 24 hours for (1) 83"(210cm) x 21"(53cm) side opening doors opening into 24 Degrees Celsius ambient (normal usage). no vent air no people working in the room, no additional electrical load, and 175 pounds of cadavers entering at 24 Degrees Celsius to be cooled in 24 hours.
All calculations are based on data supplied by ASHRAE publications.
Price does not include taxes, bonding installation or freight.
Includes one body tray and telescope.
Facility is responsible for field verification.
Warranty: 18 month parts and labor, 5 year compressor, 15 year walk-in panel.
Refrigeration unit ships unassembled. An assembly manual is included.
Please see catalog page 366 for further information.
Reference: NL1244595GA-B Dated 1-8-13