Dimensions: 12'(365.8cm) L x 8'(243cm) W x 6'7"(200cm) H
(1) CPB075DC-A Refrigeration System
Approximate Total Shipping Weight (lbs) 2,965
26 Gauge Corrosion Resistant Stucco Embossed Coated Steel- Interior wall, Exterior wall, Interior ceiling
20 Gauge Stainless Steel-Exposed wall
26 Gauge smooth galvanized-ceiling topside, floor bottom side
14 Gauge Galvanized- Interior floor
(8) Telescopes (KT100) and body trays (JC123)Weight capacity: 350 Lbs per tray(3) Vapor Proof Light Fixture (shipped Loose For Field Installation).
(72) Sq. Ft. Of 3/4'' CDX Plywood Wall Backing
Full height on the rear wall all the way to the bottom of the wall (notch plywood for lock holes)
(1) Medium Ceiling Mount Capsule-Pak Refrigeration System Opening (For Use With Non-Standard Capsule-Pak Locations)
(1) 2" Solar Powered Digital Thermometer Installed in Wall
(1) (2) Wrap Around Corner for Door Section
(1) Set of 8 Card Holders
(1) Set of (8) Door Controlled Light Switches
(1) Set of (8) 27''(68cm) x 22''(55cm) Solid Service Doors-Stainless Int.
Each soiled service door includes cam lift hinges, pull handle with key, magnetic gasket, and perimeter frame heater wire.
(1) Wood Blocking at Bottom of Door Frames
(1) CPB075DC-A 4 Degrees Celsius Operation, Capsule-Pak Refrigeration System, Indoor Ceiling Mount High Temperature, ''Off Cycle''Timer,R-404A Refrigerant,208/230-1-60 Electrical Which Meets CEC Requirements. System Overall Size Is 37"(93cm) Wide x 8.25"(121cm) Long and 14.5"(35cm) High. 11 Total System AMPS, 9.3 Minimum Circuit AMPS,15 Maximum Fuse Size.5.04 EER Rating (system capacity 5237 BTU's/hour at 26.7 Degrees Celsius ambient temperature)
Calculated load for Cooler (4.0 Degrees Celsius) is 2983 BTU"S/hour calculated from 24 Degrees Celsius ambient temperature, 5 minutes open door time per 24 hours for each of (8) 27''(68cm) x 22''(55cm) reach in doors opening into 24 Degrees Celsius ambient (normal usage).
(3) 100 watt lights operating 8 hours per day, no vent air, no people working in the room, no additional electrical load, and 525 pounds of cadavers entering at 24 Degrees Celsius to be cooled in 24 hours.
All calculations are based on data supplied by ASHRAE publications.
Price does not include taxes, bonding, installation or freight.
Telescopes and body trays are included.
Facility is responsible for field verification.
Warranty: 18 month parts and labor, 5 year compressor, 15 year walk-in panel.
Refrigeration units ship unassembled. An assembly manual is included.
Please see catalog page 365 for further information
Reference: NL1244053GA-D Dated 1-2-2013